May 23, 2012
“Still Wine in Emerging Asia to 2016: Market Guide” provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the Still Wine market in Emerging Asia. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast market values) analyses the dynamics in the Emerging Asia countries, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors’ position in this market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/alcoholic-drinks-market-research-report/still-wine-in-emerging-asia-to-2016-market-guide.html
The report provides data and analyses to help companies in the Alcoholic Drinks industry better understand the changes in their environment seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies. Market Survey
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Still Wine market in Emerging Asia. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Still Wine market in Emerging Asia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Alcoholic Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
• Overview of the Still Wine market in Emerging Asia
• Analysis of the Still Wine market and its categories (where applicable), including full consumption values for 2011 and forecasts until 2016.
• Historic and forecast consumption values for Still Wine for the period 2007 through to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides you with important figures for the Still Wine market in Emerging Asia with individual country analysis
• Helps you identify trends by analyzing historical industry data
• Allows you to analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level (where applicable).
• Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption value and segmentation by category for the historic period.
• Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.2 Large scale, international, program of online consumer surveys
1.2.3 Nationally Representative results (age, gender)
1.2.4 Parents answered on their children’s behalf
1.2.5 Legal Drinking Age exclusions for alcoholic drinks categories
1.2.6 Integrated with industry calling and secondary research
2 China Still Wine Market
2.1 Market Dynamics & Volume Analysis
2.2 Still Wine Consumption by Country of Origin
2.2.1 Overall Consumption by Country of Origin
2.3 Still Wine Market by Color
2.3.1 Market Dynamics by Color
2.3.2 Wine Consumption by Color Type
2.4 Still Wine Market by Price Segment
2.4.1 Market Dynamics by Price Segment
2.4.2 Wine Consumption by Price Segment
For more information kindly visit :
Still Wine in Emerging Asia to 2016: Market Guide
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B