May 29, 2012
The Tanzania Telecommunications Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)’s independent industry forecasts through end-2016 on the future strength of Tanzania’s ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments, and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. All leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/tanzania-telecommunications-report.html
BMI’s Tanzania Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Tanzania. Industry Analysis
* Benchmark BMI’s independent telecommunications industry forecasts to end-2016 for Tanzania to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Tanzanian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Tanzania’s telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Tanzania.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ICT, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the wireline and wireless sectors, and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Business Environment Ratings
BMI’s Telecommunications Business Environment Ratings provides a country-comparative Risk-Reward Ratings index aimed at investors (vendors, operators and suppliers) in the regional telecoms market.
The ratings methodology makes sophisticated use of more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points.
BMI Industry Forecast Scenario
Historic data series and forecasts to end-2016 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast.
* Fixed-Line Telephony – Telephone lines (‘000); telephone lines/100 inhabitants.
* Cellular Telephony – Mobile phone subscribers (‘000); mobile phone subscribers/100 inhabitants; mobile phone subscribers/100 fixed line subscribers.
* Internet Markets – Internet users (‘000); internet users/100 inhabitants; broadband internet subscribers (‘000); broadband internet subscribers/100 inhabitants.
Market Data Analysis
Detailed market analysis of the mobile, mobile content, fixed line and internet segments, broken down into:
* Market Data – Analysis of market size, operator shares, dominant trends, competitive landscape and key quarterly data.
* Technology/Service Rollout – Analysis of rollout/adoption of new technology, such as 3G, WiMAX, IPTV, pay-TV, LTE and value-added handset services (gaming, music, video, apps etc.).
* Mobile Content – The latest trends in content and services available and being introduced by mobile operators. Including a timeline of all the latest major mobile content developments.
* Company Database – A comprehensive breakdown of KPIs of the leading mobile operators, including subscriber figures by type (pre-paid and post-paid); 3G subscriber figures; net additions; market share; ARPU; churn rates; minutes of use; voice and non-voice revenue; financial figures (including operating revenues, net profits and EBITDA).
For more information kindly visit :
Tanzania Telecommunications Report
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B